Consultant Posted: Apply
Since its founding in 2007, Evolution Consulting & Research has rapidly grown to become an industry leading global biopharmaceutical consulting and marketing research firm. Evolution provides consultative and collaborative solutions throughout all phases of the product lifecycle with unparalleled global experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Focusing on marketing research, product development, competitive readiness, and forensic assessment, our bench of experts possesses a deep understanding of the customer and the industry landscape. We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our team. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
To deliver quality field services in support of pharmaceutical marketing research and consulting projects to our client base through the use of various specialized skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate domestic & international qualitative & quantitative projects for pharmaceutical marketing research
- Work closely with research team and external clients to ensure successful project execution
- Manage outside research vendors: negotiate pricing, collect cost estimates, coordinate and manage recruiting efforts for assigned research projects
- Monitor costs and logistics to ensure budgets and timelines meet project requirements and objectives
- Prepare administrative materials including but not limited to screeners, profile sheets, quota distribution and control, and honoraria procurement
- Assess and evaluate project screener questionnaires and report concerns/recommendations to the Director or Project Manager
- Provide field service recommendations concerning best course of action to meet study timing parameters
- Other duties as assigned by the Director or Project Manager
The job duties listed above are intended only as an illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in project management and execution in a pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing research environment, focus group facility project management & quantitative experience
- Must be able to take the lead in managing the full scope of project field services
- Must use strategic and tactical skills to creatively seek solutions to a myriad of situations
- Must be a strong team-player able to collaborate with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Exceptional organizational skills required to manage varying types of projects with overlapping timelines
- Able to prioritize, produce and deliver quality work in a dynamic, fast paced, ad-hoc environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient user of Microsoft Professional-specific applications include Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Additional desired skills include:
- Global experience
- Cost management and budgeting
- Actively focused and delivers on time
- Clear understanding of internal and external customer needs and diligently works to meets those needs
- Cultivates respectful partnerships with peers, clients and vendor contacts
- Effectively conveys information
- Acknowledges personal strengths and areas for improvement, with a commitment to personal and professional development
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to prioritize & re-prioritize tasks throughout the course of the work day
- Independent worker
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job frequently requires the employee to sit or stand for long periods of time, frequent use of personal computer, word processing, database and spreadsheet applications, keyboarding, listen, speak and interact in public, use of hands and fingers for note-taking, handle, touch, feel objects and tools, reach with hands and arms, and be in close proximity of others.
The employee must be able to lift/move and carry up to 10lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust and focus on faces and objects in near distance.
Minimum BA/BS degree or 2-5 years direct experience performing duties outlined in this job description
Regular office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm. Contact with personnel, clients and key vendors outside of regular office hours may be necessary to support business needs deemed essential to overall operations.
Conditions of Employment
Background verification of education and employment required.
Carly McCormick, Director of Field Services
If an opportunity within your expertise is unavailable at this time, but you share our core principles, please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 866-486-0873.